**$500 monthly Gas Card!! $1,800 yearly car allowance**
?POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Hospice
LOCATION: Oakland County
SHIFT: Days 8am-6pm 4x10hr shifts or 8hr shifts open
JOB TYPE: Full Time Perm
The Hospice Registered Nurse (RN) is a trained professional nurse who delivers nursing care to patients assigned to be seen. This is accomplished by making regular visits to patients where they reside, providing patient/family clinical and psychosocial needs in accordance with attending physician’s orders and the inter-disciplinary team (IDT) plan of care. This position requires the ability to build rapport and communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, other inter-disciplinary team (IDT) members and, if the patient lives in a nursing home, with the nursing facility staff.
- Potentially work irregular hours including call hours if applicable.
- Cope with work involving ill, disabled, and dying patients.
- Meet the health requirements of the agency.
- Abide by all occupational safety and bloodborne pathogen protocol to minimize illness and/or injury.
- Continually assesses patient needs and obtain data on physical, psychosocial, social and spiritual factors that may influence patient/family/caregiver health status and incorporates data into the plan of care.
- Provides those services ordered requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill.
- Documents medication regimen and reconciles and updates medication profile.
- Instructs and evaluates the Licensed Practical Nurse and the Home Health Aide with special patient care procedures in accordance with the scope of practice and home health care policies of the agency.
- Maintains current knowledge of, and promotes compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Maintains fully aware of current Medicare, Medicaid, and third-party reimbursement regulations and changes and ensures compliance.
- Participates in patient care conferences offering clinical suggestions and updates of patient’s progress towards goals.
- Implements all available actions to prevent avoidable hospitalization and ER visits.
- Provides positive, supportive communication to physicians, patients, families, visitors, and agency personnel.
- Handles the personal property of patients and their families with care.
- Performs other duties/projects as assigned.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
This LPN job opening last updated on 02/07/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on LPNJobSite.com.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in state of practice.
- Graduate of an accredited Certificate, Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience as a nurse in a clinical care setting or hospice environment is preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License, reliable transportation and valid insurance coverage – 50% Travel.
- Meets all applicable agency policies and procedures related to health screening and required testing.
- Ensures that all activities performed align with the vision of the board of directors, executive team, and the leadership of the Hospice team
ABOUT i4 SEARCH GROUP i4 Search Group is a national leader in permanent placement recruiting solutions, providing Facilities with Highly Skilled Healthcare Professionals At i4 we believe that healthcare is a basic human right, and we serve an important support role in facilitating that right. It’s a responsibility we take very seriously. We have dedicated Market Partners, responsible for defined geographic territories — and dedicated to specific subsets of job titles like Nursing, Advanced Practice Professionals, Allied Health Professionals, and Administrative & Leadership roles. Our role is to improve the careers of healthcare heroes, and support the companies who employ them with full time, permanent placement solutions.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company