Adelphi is seeking Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to provide nursing services at a facility in Chula Vista, California. The ideal candidate will provide nursing care to patients through collaborative efforts with health team members while adhering to standards of care and practice.
Job Quick Facts:
• Ref#: BD-525-01
• Profession: Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
• Location: Chula Vista, California
• Facility Type: Long Term Care Facility
• Job Type: Contract
• Shift Schedule: 40hrs/week, Mon- Sun, Shifts: 7am-3:30pm, 3pm-11:30pm, 11pm-7:30am
• Start Date: TBD
• Rate: $40
• CA license
• 6 months minimum experience
• Organize, provide, and maintain necessary health care services consistent with facility's policies and procedures.
• Implement nursing care that includes; administration of medication, therapeutic agents, obtaining specimens for diagnostic testing treatments, physicians' orders.
• Participate as a member of the interdisciplinary team in developing multi-disciplinary treatment efforts.
• Complete assigned weekly summaries, update care plans, assist physicians with rounds, note and institute physician orders.
• Collect information regarding patient status and report the results to the Primary Care Staff (PCP) or RN in a timely manner.
• Accurately document care in the approved format.
• Document in the patient’s health record the nursing care and treatment provided and the patient's response to facilitate the continuity of care.
• At the direction of the supervising nurse or physician, perform functions as specified in all federal, state, departmental, and institutional guidelines.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
This LPN job opening last updated on 02/06/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on LPNJobSite.com.
Adelphi was founded by a physician with years of experience, working with multiple health care providers, and who understands the unique challenges and rewards of being a healthcare professional in today’s health industry. Adelphi is dedicated to helping providers get access to qualified healthcare professionals to meet their coverage needs in delivery of life-saving care/patient care/healthcare services. We help physicians, nurse practitioners to find the placement that is right for them.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company