POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Director of Case Management
LOCATION: Lawton, OK
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Job Description and Responsibilities:
We are in search of a great Director of Case Management to run an office with a great team. This role requires a candidate to have at least 3-5 years of progressive leadership.
- Responsible and accountable for the management of staff and services related to Case Management.
- Accountable for the effective and efficient management of continuum of care services.
- Provides education and leadership in directing a comprehensive Clinical Case Management program that coordinates efforts toward a seamless Continuum of Care.
- Assists leadership to ensure the stability and reputation of the hospital by ensuring compliance with all legal, licensure, and accreditation requirements.
- Acts as a liaison to the Central Business Office to ensure that all Accounts and Revenue activity is being handled timely and appropriately.
- Maintains 24-hour accountability.
- Embrace and consistently demonstrate our hospital initiatives, encompassing both patients and employees.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of Case Management in the Acute Care setting.
- Comprehension of the importance of clinical care progression, patient education and resource management required.
- Knowledge of Utilization Review, IS/SI criteria, reimbursement issues, and HCFA guidelines.
- Ability to recognize the needs and concerns of people and to maintain constructive relationships in dealing with them.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Participates in counseling and guidance of personnel.
- Acts as a mediator between patient concerns and administration.
- Ability to assume a leadership role with the Case Management Team to coordinate the delivery of services for patients and their families.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, i4 Search Group has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
This LPN job opening last updated on 01/24/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on LPNJobSite.com.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in state of practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferrd.
- Current BLS/ACLS/PALS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- We need someone who has worked in acute care in the past 5 years and would prefer level 1 trauma experience.
- Minimum of 5 years recent clinical or Case Management experience required.
- Previous management experience REQUIRED.
ABOUT i4 SEARCH GROUP i4 Search Group is a national leader in permanent placement recruiting solutions, providing Facilities with Highly Skilled Healthcare Professionals At i4 we believe that healthcare is a basic human right, and we serve an important support role in facilitating that right. It’s a responsibility we take very seriously. We have dedicated Market Partners, responsible for defined geographic territories — and dedicated to specific subsets of job titles like Nursing, Advanced Practice Professionals, Allied Health Professionals, and Administrative & Leadership roles. Our role is to improve the careers of healthcare heroes, and support the companies who employ them with full time, permanent placement solutions.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company