Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN) – Emergency Department (Night Shift)
Join Our Night Shift in Torrance, CA!
About Us: Are you ready to be a vital part of an exceptional team in the heart of the South Bay? We are seeking dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our Night Shift in full-time positions with 12-hour shifts. As a Magnet Designated hospital, we take pride in providing outstanding care in our fast-paced Emergency Department.
- Top-Ranked Excellence: ranked the top California and Los Angeles hospital for five consecutive years by U.S. News and World Report.
- World's Best Hospital: Recognized as a World's Best Hospital four years in a row by Newsweek.
- Magnet Designation: Join a team working in a Magnet Designated hospital, reflecting our commitment to nursing excellence.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Culture of Value: Our nurses are not just valued; they are invaluable. Thrive in a culture of patient-focused, whole-person care built on understanding, commitment, and mutual respect.
- Empowerment: Your voice matters here. We believe in empowering our nurses to inspire and retain the best talent.
- Nursing Institute: Discover why nurses choose to work at our hospital by visiting our Nursing Institute page.
- Full-time positions with 12-hour night shifts.
- Apply your specialized training to deliver world-class health with human connection.
- Make a significant difference every day through your extraordinary care.
This LPN job opening last updated on 01/24/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on LPNJobSite.com.
ABOUT i4 SEARCH GROUP i4 Search Group is a national leader in permanent placement recruiting solutions, providing Facilities with Highly Skilled Healthcare Professionals At i4 we believe that healthcare is a basic human right, and we serve an important support role in facilitating that right. It’s a responsibility we take very seriously. We have dedicated Market Partners, responsible for defined geographic territories — and dedicated to specific subsets of job titles like Nursing, Advanced Practice Professionals, Allied Health Professionals, and Administrative & Leadership roles. Our role is to improve the careers of healthcare heroes, and support the companies who employ them with full time, permanent placement solutions.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company