Are you a compassionate and dedicated Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) seeking a rewarding opportunity in Oregon?
Rhino Medical is leading the charge seeking the best LPNs available for an assignment to provide exceptional care to the lovely residents of a gorgeous Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation facility in Milton-Freewater, OR.
- Supervises nursing care to residents
- Complies with state and Federal Regulations
- Works Collaboratively with members of the healthcare team
- Maintains standards of professional nursing practice
- Demonstrates knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
- Type: Contract
- Setting: Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation
- Shift: NOC
- Weekly Pay
This LPN job opening last updated on 01/23/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on LPNJobSite.com.
- Active Oregon Nursing License
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse
- Certifications: BLS - Basic Life Support
- 1 year of Long Term Care, Assisted Living or Rehab experience preferred
Ivory Medical was established to break the mold of Allied healthcare staffing. At its core, a comprehensive, award-winning suite of services perfected through our physician staffing service lines has been cater-fit to suit the dynamic dimensions of Allied Healthcare. A reflection of our symbol, clients and candidates expect an attentive, intelligent and resourceful partner to address their specific needs. The resiliency to provide unique solutions; the proficiency to exceed expectations.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company