POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) or Related Health Science
SPECIALTY UNIT: Infection Preventionist
LOCATION: Barlett, TN
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
The Infection Preventionist will act as a mentor and role model for establishing and promoting effective infection prevention protocols within all levels of the organization and provide education in a variety of settings, i.e. public forums, on-the-spot in-services, educational sessions, etc. and opportunities for participating in national, state and local committees, as well as a Career Advancement program.
The Infection Preventionist is responsible for formulating and reviewing policies and procedures related to infection prevention and control practices. This position is also responsible for collecting and analyzing data as well as conducting outbreak and cluster investigations. The individual will serve as a member of the Infection Prevention and Control Committee and will collaborate with Infectious Disease physicians, Microbiologists and other health care providers regarding infectious or employee health related issues.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing or related health science.
- Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy.
- Must have National Certification in Infection Control (CIC) or obtain within 2 years of assuming the position.
- Academic degree in nursing (Bachelors or Masters degree) or related health science.
- Required: 3 - 5 years clinical experience in acute care facility; Previous experience in Microbiology
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, i4 Search Group has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
This LPN job opening last updated on 01/24/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on LPNJobSite.com.
ABOUT i4 SEARCH GROUP i4 Search Group is a national leader in permanent placement recruiting solutions, providing Facilities with Highly Skilled Healthcare Professionals At i4 we believe that healthcare is a basic human right, and we serve an important support role in facilitating that right. It’s a responsibility we take very seriously. We have dedicated Market Partners, responsible for defined geographic territories — and dedicated to specific subsets of job titles like Nursing, Advanced Practice Professionals, Allied Health Professionals, and Administrative & Leadership roles. Our role is to improve the careers of healthcare heroes, and support the companies who employ them with full time, permanent placement solutions.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company