Carson City, Nevada Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Local Contract – Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation
Are you a compassionate and dedicated Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) seeking a rewarding opportunity in rehabilitative assisted living? Rhino Medical is leading the charge seeking the best LPNs available for an ongoing local assignment to provide exceptional care to the lovely residents of a gorgeous Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation facility in Carson City, NV. This position won’t be open for long! Don’t hesitate and apply today!
- Setting: Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation
- Shifts: Thursday - Monday
- Hours: 6:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Duration: 13-Week Contracts w/ Opportunities to Extend
- Average 40-Hours/Week
We are a small boutique nursing home located in our namesake city of Carson City, NV. We offer the largest skilled nursing services in northern Nevada, serving those with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Residents in our specialty behavioral areas benefit from care and programs designed with a unique understanding of their needs. Whether short-term rehabilitation or long-term care, we empower our patients to meet their goals and regain quality of life. Join a special program and help us make a lasting impact - one patient at a time.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a member of our care team, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our patients receive the highest standard of care and support. Your responsibilities will include:
- Exceptional Care: Administering licensed nursing care to residents, ensuring their health and well-being are top priorities.
- Patient Education: Offering health-related information within your role's scope, ensuring residents and their families are well-informed.
- Medication Administration: Administering medications as per physician orders to promote the safety and health of our residents.
- Assessment: Conducting comprehensive nursing assessments, tailoring care plans to address each resident's unique needs.
- Compassionate Communication: Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, with a commitment to compassionate communication, are essential in providing emotional support to residents and their families.
- Multi-Tasking: Demonstrated organizational and time management skills are vital, as you'll be responsible for handling multiple tasks simultaneously to ensure seamless care delivery.
This LPN job opening last updated on 12/21/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on LPNJobSite.com.
- Active Nevada Nursing License
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse
- Certifications: BLS - Basic Life Support
- 1 year of Long Term Care, Assisted Living or Rehab experience preferred
Ivory Medical was established to break the mold of Allied healthcare staffing. At its core, a comprehensive, award-winning suite of services perfected through our physician staffing service lines has been cater-fit to suit the dynamic dimensions of Allied Healthcare. A reflection of our symbol, clients and candidates expect an attentive, intelligent and resourceful partner to address their specific needs. The resiliency to provide unique solutions; the proficiency to exceed expectations.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company