Job Title: RN - Registered Nurse
Location: Cumberland, MD
Duration: 13 weeks Contractual
Shifts: 3rd Shift 6:30pm - 7am
- Responds to and initiates care for medical emergencies throughout the facility. This includes the ability to perform continuous CPR until properly relieved.
- Administers and documents medications on the Medication Administration Record.
- Documents all nursing care provided.
- Performs histories and physicals on inmates.
- Assesses patient health status and refers to appropriate level of healthcare provider.
- Physically assists Physician in patient examinations and treatments. Implements and follows up on Physician / Dentist verbal and written orders.
- Teaches healthcare information to patients and correctional staff.
- Collects samples, specimens and cultures per Physician orders.
- Adheres to safety and security policies and participates in disaster drills. Follows security regulations for keys, sharps and controlled medications. Adheres to Universal Precautions and other appropriate infection control practices.
- Performs venipuncture and I.V. therapy.
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Other duties as assigned by management
This LPN job opening last updated on 10/23/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on LPNJobSite.com.
- Registered Nurse licensure in state of employment or compact state, license must be in good standing.
- CPR certification.
- Knowledge of specific state laws and regulations governing practice.
- Satisfactory completion of initial and annual clinical competencies to demonstrate clinical aptitude.
We Make DifferenceIncorporated in Plano Texas, Tekaccel Healthcare Staffing is founded as a Healthcare business firm delivering Healthcare Professionals in Correctional Facilities, Rehabilitation Center, Medical Center & Skilled Nursing Home Center. Our team consists of experienced healthcare staffing experts who have in-depth knowledge of the industry.At our core, we are dedicated to addressing the critical staffing needs of healthcare organizations, helping them maintain optimal patient care and operational efficiency. We understand the unique challenges faced by healthcare facilities in finding the right professionals to fill temporary or permanent positions, and we strive to provide tailored staffing solutions to meet those needs. We leverage our expertise, extensive network, and a...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company