Behavioral Health Facility in Flagstaff, AZ is searching for a RN to help our team. Through quality patient care you will make a lasting impact on daily lives!
- Generous Salary
- Flexible Schedule
- H/D/V, PTO, 401k, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Conducting patient assessments and monitoring mental health status, ensuring patient safety and well-being.
- Administering and managing medications, collaborating with the healthcare team to adjust treatment plans.
- Participating in treatment planning and implementation, providing counseling, therapy, and crisis intervention as needed.
- Active AZ license
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
Ref # AB7448487628
This LPN job opening last updated on 10/06/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on LPNJobSite.com.
Mission StatementIt is the purpose of One Stop Recruiting to serve our healthcare organizations with the utmost professionalism and produce the highest quality physician and mid-level candidates; to not only meet but exceed their needs. All the while, maintaining ethical standards of practice, excellence in client relations and superior service throughout.VisionIt is our responsibility to continually improve upon our processes, in providing long term matches between trusted healthcare organizations and dedicated candidates. With a focus on client satisfaction, our goal is for each client to return for years to come, with the promise of exemplary service. We want to be your “one stop shop”, for recruiting needs.Connect With 1 Stop RecruitingSubscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive upda...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company