LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (1 nurse to 12 patient ratio) - 23716674
Highly Competitive Pay: $33-$41* per hour
JGS Lifecare/Longmeadow, MA
Are you looking for a career where you are valued, supported and encouraged?
**For more information on open positions at JGS Lifecare, text "Jobs" to 351-666-4658.
JGS Lifecare, located in the quaint town of Longmeadow, MA, has been the proud caretaker of the elderly within the local community for over 100 years! Founded on the Jewish principle of respecting age as a blessing, we have dedicated ourselves to delivering the best in elder care services to people of every faith and every background. So as we enter our second century, we are excited to introduce a new range of services and updates to serve our life-long commitment to our community. Our spacious campus has a full-array of services including Skilled Nursing, Senior Living and Community programs that consist of traditional long-term care, short-term rehabilitation, memory care, assisted living, hospice and day health support services. Our employees are an outstanding team of professionals who go above-and-beyond each day with their compassionate care to our residents and the individuals we serve.
Position Summary: As a member of our nursing team, the LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse will work as part of a nursing team directly responsible for providing high quality care to our residents while being a constant companion striving to protect, nurture and sustain the resident in a competent, caring and kind manner. In addition to providing high quality care, you are also responsible for resident safety and the delivery of all services and tasks under the resident care plan.
What Can We Do for You?
- Life, Health and Dental*
- Long Term Disability (LTD)*
- 401k Pension Plan *includes Per diem
- Flexible Spending Account
- Weekly Payroll
- Vacation, Holidays and Sick Days
- Bereavement Time
- Special Event Days
- Direct Deposit
- Voluntary Benefits: STD, supplemental STD, LTD, Catastrophic Illness, Universal Life with Living Benefits, Disability Income Protection, Accident Insurance, Auto and Pet Insurance, LifeLock® Identity Theft Program Discount
- In Service Training and Development Programs
- Education Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Future Leadership Program
- Fitness Rebate Opportunity
- Health and Wellness Incentive Program
- Discount Food and Supply Purchase Program
- Cash Advance Program
- Free On-Campus Parking
- Public Transportation Stops on Campus
- Easy access to our campus from Interstate 91
* Full-Time only. Waiting periods apply. All other benefits for 24+Hours/week.
*Scale based on years of experience with "pay in lieu of benefits" option available.
What Schedules are Available?
Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem schedules available for days, evenings and overnights on weekdays and weekends.
Apply today and become part of our JGS Lifecare team!
JGS Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. If selected for hire you must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations including fully-vaccinated status for Covid-19.
JGS is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Determine Resident's needs
- Provides Residents with outstanding care (customer service)
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents.
- Chart and report changes in residents' conditions, such as response to medication or treatment.
- Provide basic resident care or treatments, such as temperatures and blood pressures
- Other duties as assigned
What Are We Looking For??
- Current Massachusetts LPN Licensure
- Experience in Geriatrics or long-term care is preferred but not required
- Maintains valid CPR certification
- Maintains educational competency as required by state and federal regulations
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to push, pull objects and lift/carry up to 20 pounds unassisted on a frequent basis and up to 50 pounds or more with assistance on occasion
- Ability to interact effectively with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, the general public and other staff members