Fairhope, AL! Calling all LPNs! Work and live near the beautiful Gulf Coast of southern Alabama. - 23532481
Country Place Senior Living is a place where seniors truly feel at home, remain active, and maintain their dignity. When you enter any of our residences and you'll sense something special too! We strive to keep the feeling of family throughout all of our facilities between residences and employees.
We are seeking a Full Time LPN who will enjoy:
- Salaried Position (based on education and experience level)
- Excellent Benefit Package (including 401K)
You will be responsible for the care-taking of Country Place Senior Living residents according to our Company Policy and applicable state regulatory requirements and standards. Applicant must remain pro-active in provision of care and relationships with residents by promptly reporting changes in patients well-being, pertinent issues, safety hazards, etc., to the Administrator, resident’s family and/or resident’s physician/medical administrator. Applicants would also maintain a professional courtesy and demeanor with residents, families, regulatory officials, staff and visitors at all times.
- Associates Degree preferred; High School graduate or GED required.
2. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, with a current state license, and clinical experience with at least six months working with the elderly.
3. 2+ year’s supervisory experience.
4. Positive demeanor, high energy level and ability to move smoothly between shifting priorities.
5. Verbal and written communication skills in the English language necessary to communicate and work effectively with various levels of staff, Residents, family members and the public, and for required written documentation or reports.
6. Ability to speak, read and write English.
7. Verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate and work effectively with various levels of staff, Residents, family members and regulatory officials.
8. Dependability. Ability to be on-call and step in where needed
9. Maintain continual awareness of potential hazards, taking necessary measures to ensure Resident safety.
10. Aptitude and ability to relate to personality styles, temperaments and needs of individual Residents by adjusting communication, disposition, demeanor, etc., accordingly.
11. Demonstrates a warm, caring and outgoing personality.
- Ability to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time. Full range of motion capability; arms and trunk. Ability to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, reach and climb.
2. Gross and fine motor coordination to allow the manipulation of equipment utilized in the performance of activities.
3. Ability to lift/carry medium weight (up to 40 lbs.), light pushing/pulling (up to 60 lbs.).
4. Ability to provide personal care to Residents which includes ambulating, lifting, toileting and turning the individual of at least 150 lbs.
5. Ability to hear within normal ranges, vision (corrected if necessary) to allow reading and the discernment of color, and normal sense of touch.
6. Ability to withstand temperature fluctuations normally found within an office environment, and varying weather conditions which may exist while performing outdoor duties such as supporting activities and events.