RN Field Care Manager - 23238677
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR FT and PER DIEM FIELD RNs
Saint Lucie County
Activa Home Health is a licensed medicare-certified home health agency seeking enthusiastic and customer service-oriented Field RNs to join our growing family.
As a Medicare Home Health RN you must be comfortable in the multifaceted role of nurse, trainer and coordinator. You must be flexible in both your availability and in your ability to work with a wide range of personality types in a variety of various home environments.
What will my duties be?
· Field case management with responsibilities for assessment, coordination of care with other disciplines and communication with the Clinical Manager and Physician.
· Coordinate patient admission with other members of the health care team. Provide nursing care and treatment of home care patients in accordance with the physician's plan of treatment and with company policies and procedures.
· Strive to achieve and maximize positive outcomes in quality and process measures.
· Dedicated to achieving higher than average HHCAHPS results.
What qualification do I need?
· Medicare home health experience and OASIS knowledge preferred.
· Current Florida RN license
· Proficient computer literacy - Kinnser background a plus
· Must have excellent time management skills to prioritize and organize workload
· Positive attitude and strong work ethic
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Strong infusion skills and wound care skills preferred