LPN/LVN - Administration - BD-44-09 (23193824)
• Specialty: Health Services Coordinator - Administrator
• Location: Miami, FL
• Service Setting: Outpatient
• Coverage Type: Clinical
• Job Type: Contract
• Start Date: ASAP
• Contract Length: Six (6) months with the option of renewal over a five-year period
• Shift Schedule: Varied. Depending on the facility hours and schedules of home visits
• Compensation: $1,000/week (based on a 40-hour week)
• Population: Functionally impaired elderly and young adults with disabilities
• Current FL License
• Current State of Florida Certification
• Complete a state-approved training program; Must have completed reference checks, physical examinations, and other Florida licensure requirements
• Oversees the activities of a large number of professional and technical personnel who are responsible for providing health care to the facility's residents.
• Conduct a review of subordinates' evaluation reports on facility operations.
• Assists in the development of health service priorities and makes recommendations for new or revised programs.
• Consults with central program administrators to identify opportunities to expand service activities and improve program effectiveness.
• Makes recommendations to the departmental supervisor regarding health ordinances, rules, regulations, and policies.
• Collaborates with the facility director to determine the facility's staffing needs and patterns; Provides training and orientation to all new health center administrators.
• Conducts surveys to ascertain facility needs, conducts research, and reviews available information.
• Evaluates current programs to determine if they are sufficient to meet the State of Florida's AHCA requirements.
• Conducts research on other community resources to avoid duplication of services; makes recommendations when a need is identified.
• Develops health service plans and processes."