Licensed Practical Nurse - Vaccine Program - 22781717
Are you an Essential Healthcare Hero, looking to fight COVID by helping vaccinate individuals across New York?
Join Staffy today: a new way to work. We are seeking Responders to the COVID-19 outbreak, and have short-term contracts available in your area to help with COVID vaccination programs.
Licensed Practical Nurse wages: $42- $54 per hour, and sometimes more for a variety of roles. You set your rate in the app.
Visit the Google play store or Apple store and download the StaffyApp. Complete your profile and get approved in as soon as 48 hours.
What You'll Do
- Work collaboratively with multidisciplinary health care teams to maintain the standards of professional nursing practices in a clinical setting
- Collect comprehensive data on patients’ health (from patients and/or family members); Analyze data to determine needs.
- Assisting the physician in treatments and procedures and ensuring that all physician orders are carried out appropriately and timely; work collaboratively with ancillary staff, including Patient Care Assistants or Home Health Aides
- Foster effective and patient throughput, delivering excellent customer service, establishing and maintaining an organized professional environment.
- Integrate patient care standards in all clinical activities; participate in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety, quality of care and patient outcomes
- Maintain sensitivity and awareness of cultural and religious diversity when addressing patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers
- Promote a supportive and team-oriented environment
What you'll need to succeed
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing required
- Current NY State Licensed Practical Nurse License & Registration
- Child Abuse & Infection Control certificates
- Proven experience in leading unregulated care providers.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate (BLS preferred)
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Deals with others in an effective, compassionate and supportive manner
- Respects each resident as an individual and is aware of his/her need for self-respect and privacy, and the right to share in decisions about his/her care.