RN COVID-19 Vaccination Site Opening - 22734747
Greater Seattle Area RN COVID-19 Vaccination Site Opening
Rhino Medical is seeking multiple daily drive-in Registered Nurses (RNs) available for temporary contracts to assist in the successful distribution of COVID-19 vaccines.
The site will be administering COVID-19 Vaccinations and is seeking consistent full-time coverage beginning 2/15/21. Full-time shift schedules preferred for site continuity of staff but part-time and PRN expansion is an option depending on volume and staff needs.
NOTE: Travel and lodging have not been approved for this site location. Local, daily drive-in candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Projected Start Date: 2/15/2021
- Shift Schedule: Monday - Friday (8 hour shifts - various)
- Responsibilities: Administerin
g COVID-19 Vaccinations; monitor patients following administration of COVID-19 Vaccine in a well-ventilated, CDC guideline approved area with proper social distancing.
At this time, we are anticipating full-time contacting available in 30-day increments with opportunities to extend as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Redmond, WA 98052 (Required)
- RN (Required)
- Washington State License (Required)
- 3 - 4 months
- 7 - 11 months
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
- 1 - 3 months
- Current State Nursing License
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place