RN - Postpartum - Nights - 20-11725 (22659949)
Permanent, Direct-Hire Position
Nationwide Relocation Assistance Available
Remote During Covid
C2C and/or Sponsorship Not Available
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides professional, comprehensive nursing care for patients in an acute care environment. Accountable for the delivery of coordinated, safe, compassionate, therapeutic, evidence-based quality care to patients and families, based on individual physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, and appropriate care strategies throughout the lifespan.
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate patient’s care to achieve patient goals and to optimize outcomes
- Effectively advocate for ethical and holistic care to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve
- Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and other members of the healthcare team including students
- Align practice with safety and quality; be accountable for safety, identify and correct problems
- Engage in ongoing professional development; promote a culture of inquiry that explores, integrates and disseminates research and evidence based practice
- Lead and coordinate teams, delegate, coordinate care and collaborate with others as equal members of the inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge
- Collaborate with other team caregivers to achieve increased patient satisfaction, set and exceed patient expectations.
- Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing degree/diploma required upon hire.
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current BLS certification
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification 30 days upon hire
- 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing upon hire.
- National certification