Registered Nurse - 135903 - MK (22540158)
The registered nurse plans, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.
- Current CA Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Current CPR card for Healthcare Providers
- 1 year of Registered Nurse (RN) experience in Home Healthcare, preferred
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- ESOP, we are not employees, we are partners!
- High-end-of-market compensation
- Referral bonuses
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k after one year
- Life insurance (Company paid)
- Continuing education allowance