Location: Maryland - Prince Frederick
Duration: Full Time
Job ID: 22448316
Company: i4 Search Group
Contact: Healthcare Recruiter Call: 4806606700
Practice Type: Hospital
Job Salary: $80,000 to $90,000
Job Posted: 03/22/21
RN - Registered Nurses - 22448316
ICU - INTENSIVE CARE UNIT NURSES
2 YEAR nursing experience --
Specific critical care nurse duties and responsibilities can include:
- Monitor exact, detailed reports and records of critical CCU patient.
- Monitor and record symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions and inform to physician.
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostics tests to identify and assess patient’s condition.
- Carefully observe and document patient medical information’s and vital signs.
- Document patients’ medical histories and assessment findings.
- Document patients’ treatment plans, interventions, outcomes, or plan revisions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members about whole patient care plans.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patient’s response and conditions.
- Monitor the critical patients for changes in status and indications of conditions such as sepsis or shock and institute appropriate interventions.
- Administering intravenous fluids and medications as per doctor order.
- Monitor patients’ fluid intake and output to detect emerging problems such as fluid and electrolyte imbalances.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Identify patients who are at risk of complications due to nutritional status.
- Direct and supervise less skilled nursing/health care personnel, or supervise a particular unit on one shift to patient’s response and conditions.
- Treating wounds and providing advanced life support.
- Assist physicians with procedures such as bronchoscopy, endoscopy, endotracheal intubation, and elective cardio version.
- Ensuring that ventilator, monitors and other types of medical equipment function properly.
INTENSIVE CARE UNIT Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Current MD RN license OR COMPACT LICENSE
- Current BLS and/or CPR certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross