Supervisor Clinical Care - Labor & Delivery (1.0 FTE, Night Shift) - 239573 (21801727)
The Supervisor Clinical Care is accountable for assisting the Manager in the management of clinical and operational activities, and providing patient care. The Supervisor participates with the Manager and peers in establishing and enforcing standards of patient care and nursing practice pertaining to the Labor & Delivery Unit in accordance with Swedish’s Mission, Vision and Values.
- Oversee all aspects of the care delivery system and work organizationally to improve service.
- Participate in staff development including development and maintenance of competencies, participation in the orientation process and involvement in the educational process.
- Work with Manager to establish capital and operational budgets.
- Work collaboratively with physician leaders to develop methods for improving the quality of care overall.
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Current License to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Washington
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certification (NRP)
- Two years of recent experience in Labor & Delivery
- Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Charge Nurse experience
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage that start on your first day
- Retirement program that helps you prepare for your future
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Reimbursement and Savings Accounts (HRA, HSA, FSA)
- Health assessment and personal coaching to help you meet your goals
- Incentives for participation in healthy activities
- Caregiver Assistance Program (for employees) offering work/life services, resources and expertise when you need it
- Weight management, tobacco cessation and diabetes programs
- Volunteers in Partnership program to match you with volunteer opportunities that support our communities
- Support for life events such as birth, adoption, marriage or other changes to your family
- Ergonomics and injury prevention to promote safe work environments
- Paid time off
- Disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement to support your education as you tackle your career goals