Location: California-Los Angeles - Glendora
Duration: Full Time
Job ID: 21737250
Category: Ambulatory Care LPN Job
Contact: Kat Forester
Job Salary: Competitive
Job Posted: 01/26/21
LVN Supervisor - Ambulatory/Outpatient Clinic - 21737250
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
Responsible for the management of the daily departmental operations and functions under the direction of a clinician or Registered Nurse of a given patient care area; the direct supervision of Medical Assistants, clerical teammates or teammates LVN, and providing direct patient care daily. Responsible for performing operational duties as required under the direction of the site administrator or designee.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
- Setting: Ambulatory/Outpatient Clinic
- Specialty(ies): Dermatology & Neurology
- Managing: 5 teammates (MAs/MRs)
- Exempt position
What's the first thing that happens when one of the leading independent medical groups in the country comes together with a global leader in health care? Opportunity. With us, people like you will find increasing levels of challenge, impact and professional success. We're changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience. That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment. Are you with us? Learn more about this exciting opportunity to do your life's best work.
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. We bring together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: We are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- 1 or 2 years of post-high school education or a degree from a two-year college.
- Graduate of an accredited LVN program.
- Current California LVN license.
- [link removed]
- Current Basic Life Support for Providers, by American Heart Association (AHA) - (100% online certification is not acceptable).
- Must have at least 1 year of supervisory experience.
- May consider candidates without supervisory experience, who have AT LEAST 5 years of experience as an LVN and a strong background in an outpatient setting.
- Must have some experience with pediatrics
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Spanish-speaking a plus.
- Computer literate.
- Manual dexterity to use/handle equipment and instruments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.