Transitional Care Coordinator RN - Madison, WI - 20415913
Transitional Care Coordinator
Are you an excellent communicator who thrives when making a positive impact on your patients’ lives? Are you dedicated to building strong relationships with others? If so, becoming a Transitional Care Coordinator could be your next career step!
In this position you’ll be serving as the communication link between patients and healthcare professionals. You’ll identify the appropriate care setting to make sure that the patient receives the best healthcare services and ensuring a smooth and efficient delivery of care. You’ll also be working with the patient’s family to offer support and information throughout the process. In this position you’ll be part of team that is passionate about patient care while supporting a healthy work/life balance for their employees.
If you’re looking forward to making a difference in the lives of others, take the next step by applying below.
- Opportunity to make a difference to patients
- Competitive salary offered
- Full benefits package available
- Opportunity to work with one of the best facilities in the state
Must-haves for this position:
- Registered Nurse with current, active unrestricted licensure required
- 5 years of clinical experience.
- Experience transitioning/discharging patients from acute (required) to Skilled Nursing Facility (strongly preferred)
- Case Management experience with CCM preferred.
- Experience working with geriatric population preferred.
- CMS and managed care knowledge preferred.