Labor & Delivery RN - Santa Fe - 20414637
Nurse: Labor & Delivery
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Calling all nurses who love working with newborns! Our Labor & Delivery team would love to talk to you about joining our close-knit family of collaborative, high-quality care providers.
We take seriously the service we give our patients and their families, and we’re looking for a nurse that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety, and rights of the individual, family, and community.
- Competitive salaries
- Work for the top healthcare system in the state with an amazing professional culture
- Bonuses for obtaining certifications
- Live, work and play in Santa Fe, low cost of living, friendly people and loads of recreational options.
Must-Have Skills for the job:
- Associate Degree in Nursing (BSN completion within 5 years of hire)
- Registered Nurse
- State of New Mexico or Compact State Nursing License or Graduate Nurse Permit required.
- BLS certification within 30 days of hire.
- Minimum One year of nursing experience in OB, Labor & Delivery, Postpartum or NICU preferred.