Adelphi is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to provide nursing services at a facility in Conway, Arkansas. The ideal candidate will provide nursing care to patients through collaborative efforts with health team members while adhering to standards of care and practice.
Job Quick Facts:
• Ref#: BD-199-08
• Profession: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
• Location: Conway, Arkansas
• Facility Type: Intermediate Care Facility
• Job Type: Contract
• Guaranteed Shift Schedule: Mon - Sun, 40 hours/week (Evening Shift 2:30pm - 11pm, Night Shift 10:30pm - 7am)
As Needed(PRN) Shifts: Day Shift 6:30am - 7pm, Night Shift 6:30pm - 7am
The provider will work 3 days one week(36 hours), and 4 days(48 hours) the other week.
• Start Date: Asap
• Contract Term: 1 year
• Rate: $35
• AR license
• Work closely with the physician, unit personnel, and other health team members to provide optimum care for each client in the assigned units.
• Use all means available to ensure accurate identification of each client for each medication administration.
• Be constantly aware of safety considerations and well-being of patients as well as the cleanliness and sanitation of the environment.
• Always be alert for safety concerns and/or unusual events and promptly report them.
• Use the steps of the nursing process in all client care areas that include; assessment, planning, implementation or intervention, and evaluation.
• Ensure that activity schedules are current and followed by all assigned personnel.
• At the direction of the supervising nurse or physician, perform functions as specified in all federal, state, departmental, and institutional guidelines.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
This LPN job opening last updated on 05/31/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on LPNJobSite.com.
Adelphi was founded by a physician with years of experience, working with multiple health care providers, and who understands the unique challenges and rewards of being a healthcare professional in today’s health industry. Adelphi is dedicated to helping providers get access to qualified healthcare professionals to meet their coverage needs in delivery of life-saving care/patient care/healthcare services. We help physicians, nurse practitioners to find the placement that is right for them.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company